Trash 2 Fash - 2017 - Fashion Parade - Wednesday 16th August - Commercial Club - 6.30pm
See apparel created and modelled by local school students using recycled and re-used materials as they compete for over $700 in great prizes!
Be there for your chance to win one of three great lucky door prizes and many more great raffle prizes donated by local businesses!
Trash 2 Flash - 2017
Are you Creative?
Would you like the opportunity to design, make and model your own unique fashion garment – made entirely from recycled materials - and win great prizes? Then the Lions Club of Albury’s
Trash 2 Fash - 2017
Is for you!
Enter individually or as a team in any of the following categories:-
Daywear, Formal wear or Children’s Fashion
First prize is $500 with two runner-up prizes of $100 each and many more great prizes!
So be in it to win it!
Fashion Show 16th August – Commercial Club
Nominations close 29th May
Entry Forms from The Secretary, Lions Club of Albury PO Box 298, Albury 2640
Call Andy on 6040 1521
Trash 2 Fash 2017
Name: / / .
Surname Given names D.O.B.
Phone: H ( ) Mob
Category entered: Daywear Formal wear Children’s wear .
Team name (if applicable)
I agree to be bound by the rules as printed overleaf.
I give permission for the Lions Club of Albury to use my / my child’s image in their promotional material.
Signature Signature of parent if under 18
Post entries to Lions Club of Albury, PO Box 298, Albury 2640
email – email@example.com
Closing date for return of this form – 29th May
Trash 2 Fash 2017
1. The contest is open to any school-aged person residing in the Albury – Wodonga area.
2. Contestants may enter individually or as a team (Maximum 3 members).
3. Each contestant must complete an entry form.
4. Entry forms must be returned by 29th May.
5. All garments must be designed and made by students and contain at least 85% recycled materials, trash or other waste material. Please make sure that materials used are safe to yourself and the public.
6. Garments may be daywear, formal wear or children’s wear.
7. Contestants must provide a short description and photograph of their garment by 24th July to the Lions Club of Albury, PO Box 298, Albury or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Entries will be judged on 1) originality 2) creative use of materials and
9. Finalists will be notified by 7th August and Judging and Awards Presentation will take place at The Lions Club of Albury Trash 2 Fash 2017 Fashion Show to be held at the Commercial Club on Wednesday 16th August 2017.
10. Contestants are responsible for providing someone to model their garment at the Fashion Show – either themselves or another person.
11. First prize will be $500 with two runner - up prizes of $100 each and many other prizes.
12. Photographs of entries will be posted on the Albury Lions Club website and used in its publications. The winning garments may be displayed at the Albury Library – Museum.
Lions is a community service organisation! People join Lions because they want to user their intellect, creativity, commitment and enthusiasm to get things done.